Organizing committee of Christmas party – 2008 need your attention on following few things
• Firstly, friendly reminder about the first singing/dancing practice sessions for x-mass party 2008 will be held on next Saturday from 5:30 to 8:00 pm (November 8th) at the Souris hall on campus.
• Organizing committee will be informed you about “food dishes” for the Christmas party pot-luck, if you not able to participate the party or not able to bring foods, please be kind enough to inform them well in advance.
• Secondly, kindly invite you to perform and show your colors in this event just like on the New Year party. This performance could be a song, music, dance or any creative performance in Sinhala, Tamil or English. It could also be an individual, a couple or a group performance (kids or adults).
The following items are tentatively put forward
• A Christmas carol (children): Deck the halls
• A stage play (children)
• A song from Sinhala school (children)
• a dance performance
Organizing committee strongly urge any parents to encourage their child/children to perform any kind of activity (i.e. a song, music, dance) in front of the audience.
If you need music for your performance, please let Kosala or Navarathna know by at least this Saturday.
Make This Year’s Christmas Party An Unforgettable Experience!
Kosala-Thanuja, Navarathne-Wimala, Wasantha-Avis & Ushan-Iresha.